LOGISTICS & SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT PROGRAM
1. An overview of Logistics & Supply chain program
Logistic and Supply Chain play a vital role in production and distribution of goods. Designing and managing an effective logistics and supply chain will support enterprises to accurately and timely capture the needs of the customers, to smooth the flow from suppliers to the consumers via the factories and distributors. Furthermore, an effective logistic and supply chain can reduce the operation costs and increase the customer satisfaction, thus increasing the competitiveness of enterprises in the market.
2. Through our programs students:
· Build a solid foundation of mathematics and the natural sciences that is essential for academic research and pursuing higher education.
· Equip deep knowledge, technical skills, and tools necessary for finding engineering solutions to real-world complex problems and effectively analyze, evaluate, design, implement, execute, and improve the logistics and supply chain systems.
· Develop soft skills such as teamwork, communication, analytical and problem-solving, decision-making, leadership, etc., which are vital for solving interdisciplinary and multi-disciplinary problems related to logistics and supply chains.
· Gain political expertise, improve personal ethics, and enhance fundamental knowledge in social sciences and humanities field to contribute to the sustainable development of the society and the community.
3. Career opportunities:
Our graduates are most sought after with preferential policy by employers from Western foreign enterprises such as Intel Vietnam, Unilever Vietnam, Nestlé, Whitterwood furniture, Taco, Jabil Vietnam, etc., from Japan enterprises such as Kyoshin, Nidec Toshock, Fujikura etc., from other developed countries enterprises such as Korea companies (Samsung Vietnam), Hong Kong companies (Esquel - Hongkong, SYM, DHL ...), various Vietnamese enterprises such as Vietnam Airlines, Tan Tien Plastic, Tinh Loi Garment, Thanh Cong Textile and Garment, Vinamilk, Masan Group, Cà Mau Gas-Power-Fertilizer, Holcim Vietnam, and other Vietnamese government organizations, etc.
4. Outcome of our program:
a) Ability to utilize and apply STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) knowledge.
b) Well-rounded individuals with adequate political knowledge, good personal ethics, and essential competencies to contribute to the industrialization and modernization goals of Vietnam.
c) Ability to collect and analyze data; design and conduct experiments.
d) Ability to design, redesign systems and processes to improve their performance, while satisfying economic, social, political, environmental, safety, and sustainable development conditions.
e) Ability to work in a team
f) Ability to work independently
g) Ability to identify, formulate, and solve complex problems
h) Ability to develop communication skill, presentation and public speaking skills with minimum English requirement equivalents to TOEIC 450.
i) Enhancing lifelong learning awareness
j) Ability to carry techniques, tools, and related skills to careers (logistics engineers) or to pursuing leadership positions in profession, communities, and/or organizations (supply chain managers)